Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, March 30, 2012

The end of the whatevers

So, for the first time since I started running about six weeks ago, I took 2 days off in a row, three days off in one week. Shocking. I feel fairly indifferent about it, but then I feel fairly indifferent about everything, which is not a good sign. I feel fatigued, unmotivated, grumpy, and downright taciturn.

Given all of my circumstances, it is not that surprising.

I did finally resolve the college issue, but not yet to my satisfaction, and I think I am going to commit to all twelve rounds (are there 12 or 16?).

I did not revise my resume, begin cross training or change the tires on the van. Why? who the hell knows. Well I do know, i just don't want to talk about it.

I have a serious case of the "whatevers" and I am ashamed of myself. I let it color my time with others and it stinks.

At least I went running today, and it was raining, like really raining. And I still went through with it. Committed to a few things anyway. I know I need to go tomorrow. There is also the offer of salsa lessons. Hmmm.

Well, despite the fact I could not start my class until Wednesday, I did catch up by Wednesday night.

Okay. Need to declare the end of the whatevers. It is not attractive, productive....yeah, whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment