Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So, so tired.

I did not even run today, but I am exhausted.
I did three miles yesterday and had a little bit of blister spread. Grrrr. Took today off because I had one more rest day left in the week and the weather was abysmal. I am telling you, all of these cloudy days are not doing much for my mental health. And, as you locals know, it was wet, slushy snow-rain. Spring? Right. Central Oregon can be a saucy tart this time of year.

I don't have much to add, except that I felt a bit of inspiration tonight about my education path. I need to explore it further and push forward with out fear. (Yeah, right) Okay, try to abate the fear with a bit of faith in myself. And, do the research. I am good at that part.

Not much music today. I have a paper I need to do tomorrow. Other details that I don't have the energy to relate. Still learning and growing and grateful for all that I have.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment