Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, March 5, 2012

Last two days running has been lovely. Great weather. I mean GREAT weather for the first few days of March. It makes up for the cold dump of snow that threatened to break my ankles. Although, I have to state for the record that staying up late at the karaoke bar did not do much for my energy level the next day. Today, I ran my "hill" run over past Hollinshead, and I was just thinking about how many times I had been to the park with my kids, pelting each other with crabapples or building piles of leaves to jump on, when, suddenly, there they were, right across the street. And I don't generally go running in the morning, but there we were, same time, same place. Cool.

I have many big things looming on the education front. I need to make a decision about the direction my schooling is headed, and I am not getting any big kick in the rear from the universe,or more likely, I am not paying close enough attention. Hmmm.

Life is good. I have good friends who are generous and kind. Don't forget that. Someday they will be gone. Tomorrow I get to see my best friend from middle school. I am totally thrilled. Oh, one other super-fun thing. My son Joe called to ask me what my all-time favorite rock and roll song was. First of all, how can you pick one with so much great music??? So I told him I'd think about my top five, but not in any specific order. Can anyone guess?

No comments:

Post a Comment