Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, March 23, 2012

Another Friday night...

Geez Louise,
It is not even 9:00 on a Friday night and I am tired. Something is off. I was still able to run yesterday and today. I felt a bit sluggish, but then I did not eat anything until i ran and both times it was mid- to late- afternoon. Probably not enough water either. The blister is in a holding pattern, I think. I hope. I feel like naming it, it has been such a part of me now for so long. Oh, Blister-ey, how I wish thee would become an invisible part of me.

So much to do this week, it seems like I only accomplished maybe half. Music has been suffering. Not practicing. Maybe I will get a second wind tonight and entertain the children. At least I get to have them until tomorrow afternoon. Much better than 9am. Still... Big heavy sigh. For lack or a more original expression: Meh.

I will try for more thoughts and imagination tomorrow, or who knows I may wake up in the middle of the night for an edit.

Keep on keeping' on.

Holly J

No comments:

Post a Comment