Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, March 19, 2012

Glide and other stuff

Hello friends,
The gargantuan blister still exists. I bought forty-something dollars worth of new-fangled socks. But, that's only three pair. SHEESH. I also put some Glide on the thang. Anyway, I just did the two miles, and I had better results when I stopped half way through and tied the shoe as tight as I could stand it. The skin on the foot still does not look great, but I am doing three miles tomorrow all you nay-sayers. I realize I am tempting fate. But I cannot give up yet. I have bled through the blister stage before, people. I will survive.

This house is too, too quiet. My little ones come back tomorrow, so that is good. Keep me on my toes, and happy to see their little faces.

Not much energy left tonight, folks. I think I am going to hit the hay. New student tomorrow and I have a paper due on Friday that I need to start thinking about.

I am really growing right now, I can feel it.

Peace,

Holly

ps. Spring is here. Right now!!! Celebrate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment