Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

This time, with feeling.

I should have gone running today. I weenied out because it was that inversion-cold-fog thing, and because I was just feeling out of sorts. I did superglue my orthotic together as much as possible (and managed to cover my hands in glue, of course) which may or may not be good. Don't know, since I have not been running yet. I must go tomorrow. I think my stress level is too high not to.

SoOoO....seems like the practicum is coming together which is good, but now more pressure to perform and I am a little freaked. Hence the stress.

I could wax on right now about this whole state of mind I am in, but I think a wise man told me today not to go into my mind alone.

So, I have fed the children, cleaned the kitchen, taken out the garbage. I am going to try and do some work, read a bedtime story, and wake up on time tomorrow, work hard, run, and do all the same things again.

But this time WITH FEELING!!!

hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment