Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Words, words, words

It is a tale, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

Two different Shakespeare quotes from two different plays, but just where I am right now.

Still no running, but have shoe issues. Maybe tomorrow.

Decided to actually seek out a band, on Craiglist, and now am being castigated as if I were prostituting myself.

I am in a bad bad space right now. I certainly made a mistake, but am paying one hundred fold. My motherhood insulted, my one wrong move weighed against sacrifices, friendship, meals cooked, cakes baked, babysitter paid, so much that I can't believe one stupid split second sentence outweighs all the patience love and understanding of 8 months of loyalty.

There you have it.
hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment