Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Grace needed

I don' want to get out of bed. It is warm and the house is messy and I don't want to look at it.

I don't want to deal with anything. But, alas, there are children that are bouncing around and deserve my attention before this long Thanksgiving break begins.

I don't know what to think. Confusion is my primary emotion this morning.

I will play soccer, so I am excusing myself from running for today.

I need to start taking care of myself, and start finishing the projects that I have let lie for nearly a week.

I need to eat food.

I need to run again consistently.

I must clear my mind and be myself.

I can't worry about what may or may not happen.

Change the things I can.

I am in need if a little grace. Send some along if you can spare it.

hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment