Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hump day blues

Sorry to continue my negativity. Hopefully will recover someday. Trying not to cry, that's how bad it is. Kids are here, though, so no crying until they are asleep. At least they are sound sleepers.

No running. On the good news front: the shop found a new pair of my 'old' shoes. Maybe I'll pick them up tomorrow... Can't run when I feel so low, but then I need it more than ever. Irony abounds.

There are so many things that demand my attention right now. And it is hard to be the great mom, the author of an amazing research proposal, the standout reading coach; offering trainings to the staff that barely know me, the runner, the tutor that is going to turn the 'bad' kid around and help the needy girl with chronic health issues avoid being someone who is not a co-dependent mess (go ahead with your pot-kettle jokes).

Certainly there are those that have it worse off than I do. Even more certainly, my acute depression is a manifestation of my fear of happiness.

Gotta find my bootstraps again.

hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment