Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Greetings, My first week of running totaled 12 miles. I am very proud to have gotten through the week injury free, and with a renewed love of running. My low point so far has been the two miles I did on the treadmill yesterday. The snow and ice pushed me to the gym. But tomorrow, I am chancing it on the road. I will just take it easy and go for Larkspur, as I feel the terrain will be most forgiving. Hopefully, the weather will begin to cooperate. And because of the snow, I hope to try to ski this weekend. On other fronts, the children are exchanging a virus, and I feel it coming on, but I refuse to give in. I am going to do my best to take advantage of the time I have and rest.

On a personal note, thank you my friends, for being with me these past weeks, months, years. Each day I appreciate more and more the support I have had and continue to have. New friends and old have injected my life with so much joy.

Musically, I am hanging in there. I am still attempting to at least look at it every day. I am hoping for a keyboard. I am looking for venues. I must get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment