Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 9, 2012

St. Valentine's Day

So, I was watching some network television tonight (gasp), and it was all Valentine-y. I don't really know how to feel about V.D. I can't really remember a certain year when it was totally, amazingly romantic. And why should it be? It is an artifice. But, for those who get all romantic about it, maybe it's wonderful. Maybe I'm just unlucky in that regard. maybe I'm just tired and cranky, because I have been formatting my APA paper for two nights in a row and I feel like someone should give me a really great massage and rock me to sleep to soothe the pain.

Well, anyway, I have some cool stories to tell, but I think they will need to wait for another day. I have a full day tomorrow. All my children will be in the same house. I have a paper to finish. And I need to trust that every little thing is gonna be all right. Holly J

No comments:

Post a Comment