Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

What a difference a day makes.

Two days in a row without running, and I must admit, it's because I'm a wimp. I used to run at night when it was 18 degrees out, but now, a couple of days of inversion--not the beer--and I am insta-weenie. At any rate, I am still feeling okay. I think swimming is on the schedule tomorrow. Thursday, hope for a run in the Sun. On other fronts, my music is slowly improving. I have been taught a few new chords, and as usual, forgotten most of them right away. Now, can we get a venue or two? I am open to ideas. I have a literature review due in another week, and a full weekend ahead of me. I am going to study how parent involvement at the high school level impacts students. I think parents are more reluctant to volunteer at this grade level. I am going to have to pull out the research-paper-cram-magic-stuff. I don't have any great thoughts tonight, just want to keep writing for the exercise. That screenplay is going to write itself pretty darn soon. Cheers, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment