Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

What a week, what a life.

I am excited about new adventures. Yes, I finally started running again. It was nothing monumental. Tried to run most of the way up the Butte, nearly passed out, ran three laps and back down. Then I was monumentally sore for the next three days...Getting old here people. Tried out a new soccer team, which turned out to be a bust. I won't bore you with the details. I have stared to sing, as in, for performance. Me. This scares the crap out of me, but it is good. It is something I have wanted to do for a long time, but was either too afraid or it wasn't the right situation. Anyway, trying to think up names for "the band". Oh, and I just finished up being part of the rock opera"Tommy". It was a horrible and wonderful experience. Horrible because I wasted a ton of time being angry and frustrated and we struggled the first few performances. Wonderful because a few people forgave me and I made some new friends. I hope I see some of you again. Also, I am taking classes, I guess a second Master's degree. Why? I am not sure anymore. Yes, there are reasons, but they are not that interesting. So, time to flesh out the running schedule, the cross-training, the first race. I had thought Heaven Can Wait, but I think I need to move on to something else. Anyone know of a good 5-8k in may or June? I need something to give me a benchmark. Please, universe, can you make the ugly bad men stop saying stupid stuff on the TV? Guess I'll have to wail until November. Holly j

No comments:

Post a Comment