Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Hump Day

Happy Wednesday! Well, I think I got over the hump. (so to speak) Good news: fell asleep before 11pm. Bad news: child woke me up at 3:45am. No, I did not run. Was not in the mood yesterday when I had the time. Homework: still much to do, but feeling almost inspired about my project. Music: still listening and figuring out what might work. World: everyone still doing what they do best---obstruction. My daughter wrote me a "ticket" for not smiling. Kids are so intuitive. At least this one is. She's a Sagittarius, so she's teaching mommy about the depths. Anyway, seems like I need to pay the fine and stay out of trouble with the law. So, if the clouds will go visit some other part of the planet, I will run tomorrow. Swimming tonight to get all the kinks out. Keep on keeping on. Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment