Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What is is with you,Tuesday?

I had a nice couple of days there, in terms of... ah, nevermind. Illusions. Delusions. Who even knows? Moments. That's all we have sometimes.

Monday was not too brutal, but I was tired. I think my clotting condition is acting up again. Bleeding again. One zit is like a hemorrhage. Nosebleed. Ach. Slept SO much yesterday. Anemia?

Then, waiting to find out when my interview was going to happen. I was told it would be this morning, but then heard nothing. I did not want to be annoying, but finally called last night, after being prodded by a friend at 8:30pm. I got a response later that the interview was postponed until Wednesday. Today I learned it is scheduled for 9am tomorrow. What shall I wear? Seriously.

Today was a stumble of a day. Tired, cranky, and generally only looking forward to one thing that did not happen. Grumble. Reluctant manipulative student. Other stuff. Unknowns. Ick.

Still, I went running. My legs felt like lead, and now my back hurts like crazy. I am SO out of shape. Oh, I should do some core work. I know. Whatever.

Now I have a ton of stuff to to for the interview, the sub I need on Thursday for the training, the other crud that I have to do just to keep my sorry head above water.

Am I grumpy? Am I failing to appreciate the positive? Yes.

My daughter broke her tablet. I went off on her, in re, responsibility, blah, blah, blah. She cried. Sigh. Now I have to fix all of that. When will I stop having to fix things? On my deathbed, probably. Still. First world problems.

I hear about a local woman who died. She was shot in the head by her ex, and then he took off with her four year old child. Jesus Mary and Joseph.
A family member of mine; a young beautiful girl, celebrated her birthday today. The first without her longtime love, who was killed by a car this year. This world is so messed up. Where is love?

Tuesday, you kill me sometimes.

hollyj



No comments:

Post a Comment