Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Reality Adjustment

All is well and yet I am trudging through the depths of things also.

Running is better, but I am still not losing weight, which I don't know what to say... eating too much, beverage calories....I don't know? Not that I am huge, but I want to be back in all of my clothes, not just the generous ones.

Work is good. Kids are good. Quasi-relationship is good and sometimes worrisome. But I am a worrier. He does not seem to value my need to write to him on a near constant basis. But I am a writer. When I don't write I feel stoved up.

I am really tired tonight, so I don't know what more to say. I feel a disturbance in the force, to be frank. But I don't know if it because I am being manipulated or because I am torturing myself.

In need a serious reality adjustment.

Pray for me the next few days. I need it desperately.

hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment