Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, October 14, 2013

WeekEnd

***Published in the wee hours of Monday

Okay,
So Friday Saturday Sunday Nonstop Kid Power. There were play dates and Fun Centers and Bowling and Pumpkin Patches and playing of music and meals and all sorts of stuff. Plus coughing daughter slept in my bed two of those nights due to extreme attachment to Mama. Yes, I changed the sheets today, don't get all in an uproar. I'm already feeling sick though...

Oh yeah I forgot to mention the digestive disorder that plagued me for three mornings in a row. Everything was going right through me. Scary. So glad I was not working. There would have been mad dashes to the restroom. Still feeling nausea, headache. Headache that will not leave, once again. Probably a tumor.  (jk)

Anyway, I was battling all of this and trying to work on projects of various kinds, getting out the sweaters, Halloween decorations, laundry and other general cleaning. Let's just say not a lot was accomplished.

Went to a movie with the un-boyfriend. I don't know what to say about any of that at this point. I know I have a bit of growing to do. I know how I feel. I know relationships are work.  Discussions about things, no change. Detente. I say a lot prayers for everyone. We all need it.

Went running today. Was initially crabby about it. Felt good during. Don't know if it hindered or helped my physical condition, but felt like crashing about 8pm. But then, I was probably hypoglycemic as I did not eat much today due to fear of earlier symptoms.

So tomorrow(later today) there is a run, like a social run. I felt twingey today, don't know if I should go. Also, I have to deal with this tutoring student, the driver's ed. issue, my state taxes and I think I double booked on Wednesday, but can't remember with whom. Short term memory is a bust.

Last comment: what is up with Google+ ? I don't get it. I don't like it thus far. Circles? I think I am being scammed.

Alrighty. I have to work in less than 8 hours. Monday is going to suck, unless I inherit some lion blood while I sleep.

hollyj


No comments:

Post a Comment