Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, June 28, 2013

Power and industry

Just a quick post before I spend my last few hours with the kiddos. I did not realize until last night that I don't have them for the weekend. I am mostly bummed because I would have spent our time this week differently. Sigh. Plus I can't believe I did not see it on the calendar. I agreed to the schedule a couple of months ago, and I just forgot. Too much going on the last couple of weeks.

Went running yesterday---sort of. Tried to go to the track, but the doors were locked. So I tried to convince Ellie to run around the baseball field with me. She was non-plussed. Too hot, she said. Today will be in the 90s. I was going to run early today, but I banged my right knee badly on the river, and it hurt to run yesterday, so I am going to try for tomorrow morning early, before the heat comes on. Been waking so early anyway, might as well get the day started.

I am really out to sea lately. I feel adrift. I have some challenges I need to take hold of, and now I guess I have the time on my hands to accomplish them.

Right now I need to be with my little ones.

Send me thoughts of power and industry.

Hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment