Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday

Holy Moses.
What a day.
No running involved. I had an epiphany to rearrange all schedules, due to the heat and other factors. So I will run Thursday and Saturday mornings instead of today and Friday, because that is just insanity. Plus went swimming with my kids, which exhausts me anyway.

Boyfriend has been offered a new job. Don't know how it will impact things like river trips, seeing each other at all. But why should it be easy now????? I can't plague my body with worry anymore, I can't buy into the negative. But, it is so habitual, it is difficult to resist.

My co-worker got the library job, which is great for her. I am genuinely happy for her. She is well prepared. Does this mean I will be able to get a job in her position? This is not a certainty. But, it brings more possibility than someone being hired from outside. So, I will wait and see.

Then another co-worker was hit by a car today. And I just keep thinking, what if she had been really hurt? Our lives just hang by a thread. I barely know her, and I would have been devastated. Her family, everything they have...

My heart aches tonight, and I want to turn it off like a light switch.

And, when I stick to what is right and what is real, I see so clearly.

Good night. Please say a prayer. It is going to be a rough week for me. I must remember my strength.





Now she keeps it locked away, and it grows colder every day...

That's what she says, but sometimes she forgets
Don't you dare give up, cause sometimes, she forgets




Hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment