Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 6, 2013

You may be right...

Blerg.

Finally went running. And boy, did my body let me know that I have been a sloth this past two weeks. It wasn't even the slight amount of heat. It was my lack of endurance and muscle replaced by flab. ICK.

And now I need to get ready for this next river trip. I just want to wave a magic wand and have it all be done and ready. I also would like to spend some time with my kids before I leave that is not just hanging around the house. Maybe we'll hang by the river tonight after dinner...

I have been back to self-soothing lately, and obviously not the healthy kind, or I would be running more. Zoning out, eating junk, not taking care of myself.

Did not get my invasive species permit which may turn out to be a burden on others, and I am pretty pissed at myself for that. I thought I could just get it online. Anyway, since I need to figure that out, I better get to work.

So, maybe I'll check in before I go, depending on how effective I am in the next three days. Hmmmm.


I need a new July mantra.

I never promised you a rose garden.

Hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment