Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, April 2, 2012

Here comes the Sun!!

After the dark night, comes the dawn.

It is beautiful outside and once the school traffic dissipates, I am running. My legs were actually sore today from the run yesterday. I think it was due to having to fight against the wind. So I am tempted to nix the two mile hill run, but just feel like something different than Larkspur. I guess I could drive over to the river trail, but that seems like a waste of gas since I don't really need to go over there. Hmm. I will think about it.

I have much to do, but am currently avoiding homework, house cleaning, bill paying. Those things do not seem like fun. I want to frolic. I am also still feeling tired. I guess I am going to try some iron supplements and see if that helps. Can't figure if it's the weight loss, my hormones, or some secret disease that I have yet to discover. Really hoping against the disease part.

Don't have much else to say today. My mind is kind of blank. In need of inspiration, so I think I'll run, shower, eat, play music....and just maybe some homework.

Enjoy the sun!!

Holly J

No comments:

Post a Comment