Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 7, 2013

One more day

Long day. Long week.
Thank God it's Friday and all that. Well, it will be Friday soon. Don't know what the weekend will be. There are many plans afoot, but no commitments so far. Don't know what to do, really. Why does it seem like it's either a million fun things to do, or complete isolation?

I had a great soccer game last night. We STILL didn't win, but my playing has gotten so much better, and I scored a goal. I just need more endurance so that my defense does not always fall apart at the end. Sometimes it's just one more step...
My commitment to running just sucks right now. I know it's got a lot to do with the weather, and now that my job and tutoring force me to be away from the house so much I feel really lacking as a mom and a housekeeper. Then to try to carve out time to run. But I have to get back to the mindset that it is about my health, both physical and mental.

In many ways I have grown a ton these past few months, but it was almost like that growth took so much out of me, I lost my other balances.

At any rate, I have got to get ahold of a few loose ends that need tying up and be strong in the things that require my attention. It is too easy for me to get caught up in the moment of pleasing the ones I love and forget that I have responsibilities that will eventually kick me in the behind. I need to make changes that get me positive support, instead of letting my guilt suck my time away.

One more day.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment