Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Groundbreaking

I have been in a writing slump. Could not seem to get inspired or whatever.

I managed to get two runs in last week along with my soccer game, but I am seriously sick of my lack of commitment and this 5 lbs. that is making my pants feel tight. Now that it is cold and dark, everything is more challenging. Time has been flying by since I started the new job and I feel like I will never catch up. So, I need to start to schedule out my time. I also need to watch less tv and stop vegging on stuff like you tube and Facebook. And a million other things I need to do.

On the bright side of things, I really like my job. I think my funk is lifting. I went to Portland last weekend and had a nice time. I am coming to terms with my life as it is, trying very, very hard not to wish and want and expect. I am trying to be drawn to what is healthy and progressive. It feels lonely at times, but I have decided it is better to be lonely than desperate for...

Groundbreaking, right?

Oh, and health care is coming. There are decisions I need to make soon. I want this body to be a bit more operational.

I think what I am shooting for is to funnel my energy into things that beget energy. I know how pleased I would be if my running was going well, my house and yard were more spiffy, and I started to make progress on the creative things I for which I was given a bit of talent.

So, patient readers, I hope to speak again tomorrow about the everyday, instead of trying to catch up on the many things that have been going on in many days' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment