Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

You Gotta Have Goals

Flippin' A !!!

I had 24 pageviews yesterday. What the heck?

Y'all are too shy. No comments or anything. Or maybe just one person making up for lost time. Whatever.

I did follow through on running yesterday. I actually felt good and powerful and there was a lot less ice. I did my second session of core work and push-ups as well. My abs are killing me. It even hurts to cough. I am not kidding.

This has been a long week. I am still not really back in real life. I am reminiscing about Texas and dreaming of what the future may hold. In addition it has been a couple of nights where old friends call to have long conversations about life and such. Not that I regret it. Just tired. Notice to old friends: we are old. We cannot stay up late and function well the next day.

My house is still a disaster. Apparently, I still have to raise children and go to the jobs and pay the bills and now run the soccer team, and the practicum and the other class that I had to suspend, and also still do that work on being a good person even when I feel grumpy and lonely and in need of a good cuddle and such.

Whine!!!

At any rate: (not in order of importance)

1. Finish degree and endorsement.
2. Prepare for half-marathon.
3. Improve upon relationships as needed.
4. Play/sing more music.
5. Make sure I get re-hired.
6. Have fun.
7. Love all the people I love a lot.
8. Change the world.

You gotta have goals.

hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment