Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy New Year

Hello 2013.

I had not run for more than two weeks until yesterday. I hate to be a victim of what I call "pathetica", but my back aches, I am developing carpal tunnel, and I have very little motivation at all. Still, I did run yesterday and I will run tomorrow. Gotta get back in the swing. Oh, and I missed two soccer games. When's the last time that happened? I'll tell you when. When I nearly broke my foot in 2010.

So. Had my first "observation" for my practicum today. I was so nervous, and I have three more to go. Still I got through it, and believe it went well. I am learning a lot. I do love my job. I am lucky. Prayers welcome for my continued employment at Juniper.

And love. Love. I have learned so much and realized a new level of trust and friendship and love.

I did not see my little ones for almost 2 weeks. They looked like different kids when I saw them today. They grow so fast. I had the best Christmas ever with all four kids. I can't really express how wonderful it was.

I feel like I am finally headed in a good direction. I have so much positive.

More later, must sleep.

hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment