Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Damitol (trademark)

Headache for days, people. Intermittent nausea. Stuff in my sinuses. Is the mono returning, or is my body just acting out?

On the bright side I just finished 4 miles for the first time in ??? a month I guess. Maybe more. Instead of running on Monday I did a 6 mile hike up to Broken Hand. That totally wore me out. I was a little footsore, but no lasting damage. My right foot has been giving me trouble since it got tweaked a few weeks ago. I can't seem to get it to normalize. Anyway, I might try to squeeze in 3 miles tomorrow, as I won't have time to run on Saturday and Sunday will be my first indoor soccer game since February or March?? Yay Soccer!!!!

Still no job, but I did get into the Subfinder system. Probably a blessing and a curse. Not sure what I am going to do if they call. I am going to see how September goes.

My two older boys turn a year older this month. How time flies. It scares me to think about where I'll be when the little ones get into their twenties. I did not think about this twenty years ago. I thought about making it through the day as a young mother of two.

The Dems put ol' Bill up on the podium last night. He gave a rousing speech. Even I was won over. But, I have to be honest, I'll only have some small portion of hope if the president is re-elected. On the other hand, I will be depressed if the other guy wins. I don't know where this country is headed anymore. I feel like our generation is at a loss for direction. Many of us are just anesthetized by our entitlement.

I need to shower and try to look at my homework.

Keep passing the open windows,

Hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment