Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wake me up when September ends

Not much to report today, just feel like I should write something other than reflections on literacy and comments to other reflections on literacy. Am I a little tired of being in school? Yes. Yes I am.

The soccer game went well for the most part. We were thrashed by the other team, but it was still fun. Good group of people, and we definitely have some skill. If we have some subs and are more equally matched, I think we will do fine. I had to play the whole game, so I was exhausted. In fact, I am still sore from the game today. I ran on Monday and this morning. Feeling pretty good, but I'd feel better if I'd stop the late night snacking. I just need to go to bed at decent hour.

School is in session and time is empty right now. Many things to do, but little gets accomplished.

Practicality is really unromantic at times.

Hollyj



No comments:

Post a Comment