Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Sick and tired of being sick and tired

I have not run at all this week.
I am feeling awful physically. Infection(s), fatigue, financial stress...

So, I think I'll just get up and run tomorrow.

Sometimes that's all you have. You have this one thing in your life. If it's working, then you can be strong enough for everything else: everyone who needs something from you, at least some of the people who want something from you. Maybe you can rise from the ashes, I don't know.

I am grateful for the gifts I received this week. I struggle. I am thankful. I want to give back. I want to live up to my supposed potential.

I have heard many platitudes about perseverance. I have always been able to survive. How long?

You can't always get what you want.
But if you try sometimes,
You just might find
You get what you need.

hj

No comments:

Post a Comment