Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

One day at a time

Hey friends.

***Actually written late night on August 20, exactly one month from my last post***

Since retuning from the river, nothing but a gut wrenching roller coaster. Have not been able to write or really run. But I have to start somewhere...

I am back by popular demand. Unfortunately I am doing this on my phone because the wifi password is unknown. Hopefully tomorrow I will have better access.

I'm not going to write much except to say that I am really struggling with many things right now. Heartbroken and filled with self loathing. Say a prayer. Say more than one if you can.

Last time I slept in this bed, I was on my way to Texas. Tonight that memory is crushing. I really hope I can sleep. The night stretches out long before me.

If this is my bottom, I am ready to move up and out.
Peace.

Hollyj


8/21/13

ps. Finally got on the wifi. Headed out with the family. Slept horribly last night. up until 4am, tortured dreams, up at 8:30.

I will need to take a lot of deep breaths today.

No comments:

Post a Comment