Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Friday, May 18, 2012

I am having one of those days.

Some people have told me how positive I am, how I always have such a great attitude. Well, silent readers, Today is going to be a slogging through the mud struggle.

The first day we were on the river, we pulled off to see some ruins. They were called the River House Ruins, I believe. I stepped off the raft and immediately got caught in the quicksand/sludge/mud. The more I tried to free one leg, the deeper the other went. I started laughing because it was so ridiculous.

Today I am stuck in the mud again. I realize the more I struggle, the deeper I will be mired. Can I come out laughing?

Ran three miles for three days. Might try for a fourth tomorrow, just to see if I can.

Say a prayer for me today. I need to be lifted up.


I'm not aware of too many things
I know what I know, if you know what I mean?

What I am is what I am,
Are you what you are, or what?


Be back soon.
So much to do, and need to be happy to be doing it. The latter will be the challenge.

Holly

No comments:

Post a Comment