Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hello,

Made it through the weekend, and nearly to hump day. I was able to complete last week's homework, and I really hope I eventually get a handle on week one. I made some progress the last few days. I need to fill out my financial aid form, which means I need to get the taxes done...ugh. The TSPC sent my license for review and still won't approve the math endorsement. I am really not pleased about that. This whole teaching thing is really beginning to get to me. How can I want it, work for it, feel called to it, and still, I can't make it happen. I know some of the practical reasons. Just venting.

Just completed another 3 days-9 miles. It feels like a really good distance. I have had some pain above my right ankle during the return home, but it is not lingering--much. Anyway, I am really enjoying running right now. I almost hate to say it out loud. Don't want to tempt fate. I will need to contemplate planning a good five-miler soon.

All of the kids were here for the weekend. It was good. We went to see the Lorax, but otherwise a lot of just hanging out and catching up. Very good.

I would love to comment on more worldly, philosophical matters, but my sweat is beginning to freeze on me. So, I think I am ready for a hot shower and some dinner.

One of our days on the river, a few of us jumped off a ledge into a pool of freshwater. Exhilarating. I love that feeling. How lucky to have it in my life.

Holly J

No comments:

Post a Comment