Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

All you need is love...and health insurance

Haven't been running. Too tired. Can't seem to handle much of anything. I get myself up for soccer, because others are counting on me and we never have subs. But I know I'm not playing well. I just can't. I am in pain.

Medical issues. One possible diagnosis, then another, then other things which may or may not relate. And money. And work. And other stresses that I have no control over. I am so tired.

I have many blessings. Many people who care, and I know I am loved. Thank you to my partner who has done so much and continues to do more. I love you dearly. You have changed my life. Thanks to my family for supporting me when I need it. Thanks to my other close friends who listen and worry and offer help.

Sometimes, whether you believe or not, you just need prayers, positive thoughts.

And if this is a wake-up call, I am listening.

HollyJ

No comments:

Post a Comment