Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Points to Ponder

I started out my Sunday morning eating oreos and drinking coffee in preparation for my soccer game. Yep. Actually, it was more like Sunday after noon. I had a rough week, I was despondent. Went to the game, and the one I love went down and stripped the heck out of his knee. I did not know what to do. I was heartbroken for him in so many ways I cannot describe. We had burgers and watched the SuperBowl. And I just remember thinking once again, how life turns on a dime.

I have been looking through all of my written materials, etc., for the past 13-14 months, looking for patterns, searching for answers. I have found some, but sure to discover more. I am about to work very hard on finishing my endorsement, might participate in some theater, hopefully live my life in a way that gives back all the love I am receiving.

My running has been minimal. I have played soccer twice a week, but really need to spend more time on the pavement. Can I do all of this? Should I?

hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment