Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2013

magic and reality

It's currently 11:30 something and I should be sleeping, I guess. It's been nearly two weeks since my last post, so I thought I'd check in and relate the almost nothing and yet everything.

Running. Well, not going so well. Time health and stress complications. Still playing soccer.

My schooling is coming to a close, which is nice, but that also means I have to start paying back loans at some point. So. Energy needs to be spent in the direction of job finding and that sort of thing. Or else just keep taking courses, hahahaha.

My youngest son has had the worst virus/cough and I hate to be able to do nothing about it. It happens at least once per year, but it does not make it easier on anyone. But he is a trooper. I love that strength in him.

Loved one still waiting on surgery, but again, continues positive outlook.Good to have strong men in your life.

Valentines Day. Yeah, well, I did the best I could. My daughter is such a believer in all of these holidays. I don't want to be a curmudgeon, but I also want her to have realistic ideas about the Hallmark aspect of it all. Magic and reality: where do you draw the line?

Did not get to see my sons this weekend, as had been planned, but probably for the best as I slept most of the weekend due to my feelings of ill. Still, I have not seen them since the holidays, and I feel sad about it.

I did have a lovely day today. Thanks.

hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment