Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Post Traumatic Anxiety

Wow.
It has been a long time, my friends.
I have been waging war on homework, finally catching up to my class after a long old time. In fact, it was such a long time that when I woke up this morning I still had this phantom anxiety hanging over my head. I think I traumatized myself. I have been accustomed to being the "good student" and once I got behind, I had this constant feeling of defeat and dread and ick. And, I still can't really shake it. Weird.

My running has gone well. I took an extra day off this week and last. The first one was just due to overwhelming feelings of unhappiness. I could not mentally summon the courage to run. Last week, I had two games of soccer that I did not want to double up on with a run. That was a good choice, because I was plenty sore. I like the team, which is good. I have to miss the game this week though. :( The muscle pain that I experienced this week brought back that whole idea of cross training.... I think I must schedule a bike ride.

I was going to say something about relationships and how confused I am, but every time I write about it, it does not sound right. And even that is confusing.

Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment