Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Okay, really?

This writer is a writer who writes very little about what she should be writing about.

I am very tired but I felt the need to write and try to get this thing started again. I ran today. Felt very tired, have had a dry cough for a few days. I am worried about the flu, as it is going around at school.

I am happy in respect to my relationship. I believe I may learn to trust. We shall see. I am going to start some sort of meditation on it.

Work is good. Making progress, need more initiative. And I am battling with the college still about my degree.

In case life is a little dull, my kid's father has self-diagnosed the kid with Asperger's. Really?

Tutoring in La Pine, more students to come, financial things to juggle.

A ton of stress.

I am capable. I trust that others love and support me. More about that later. Must sleep to be a good mom tomorrow.

Hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment