Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Grumpy

There is so much happening right now I can't write it all. Not running much, playing frustrating games of soccer, locked in a colossal ^%$%^&%*& with Concordia University about my degree being finalized. Not my fault, but they won't do anything to make it better.

Improv, quitting the play, ex-husband being continually difficult. Feeling like I will never realize my dreams because I am too busy working, now every day extra hours because I can't say no, for many reasons. But I also need to forward myself professionally. When the hell is that supposed to happen?

I know I am ranting and complaining. I know I need to find my center again and it was much better when I was writing.

I'm in a ton of pain tonight. Go hit right in the gut with the soccer ball. I can't even eat, though I have not eaten since 1pm.

Okay enough self pity. Hopefully, I can write something positive tomorrow, and the next day, and the next day.


No comments:

Post a Comment