Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 25, 2013

Sometimes she forgets

Just a quick note to practice writing.

Not going to run today, not ready for two days in a row yet, and my joints are telling me. Tomorrow. Three miles.

Still a busy day. Out and about with the children and then still tackling the clutter. The kids have been with me almost every weekend of this month---and half of the one they were with their father. When they are here it seems not a lot gets done, even when I employ their help. But then there are also things to do and places to go. Time spent playing games, singing, laughing.

I am still physically struggling a bit. Can't seem to sleep enough and tired by the afternoon. But maybe I just need more time.

Mentally, I feel encouraged. I am practicing stepping away from the things that make me fearful. And I am not expecting. Expectation is just a set up for disappointment.

I know: "That's what she says, but sometimes, she forgets."

My new mantra.

Hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment