Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2013

March On

I can hardly believe it is March.

These past 9 days have been jam-packed with my boyfriend's surgery, finishing my practicum, child sickness, battles with certain people who shall not be named. Okay, just one person. At any rate, I have persevered and even at a few moments where I felt pretty low, managed to rise to the occasion and be better. Some of it due to my new outlook on my relationships, but mostly due to the patience, kindness and forgiveness of my loved ones.

Running. Well, I did not run for almost 2 weeks until Sunday. It felt pretty awesome to run again. Why do I cave to the negative inertia??? But I have not run since. Played soccer hard for 22 minutes last night, and I think we may put together a good team, if we can. The coed team seems to be coming around as well. That makes me happy, but I still do want to get running into the mix more often.

The main issue I have been struggling with is acceptance. I want to travel back in time and make things perfect. I have to deal with the now and the future and uncertainty. I have to pull myself up - again - by the bootstraps and get it working again for myself. I know I can, I have just been in a cocoon of sorts.

So, since spring is coming, time to emerge and fly.

I love you.

hollyj

No comments:

Post a Comment